The aims of the curriculum at AGGS are;
To ensure all students are educated about their choices for the future and are prepared for the challenges of life beyond AGGS.
To enjoy learning through an academic, broad and balanced curriculum that enables all students to realise their potential.
To inspire students to become lifelong learners who demonstrate creativity, curiosity and critical thinking.
To encourage students to develop self-confidence and self-awareness and an appreciation of the impact they can have on members of the school and wider community.
To present enrichment opportunities for learning and development that promote leadership skills, co-operation and teamwork, and foster cultural knowledge and understanding.
To uphold the school values of:
- UnityÂ â€“ embracing of a diverse community
- Co-operationÂ â€“ working together respectfully and supportively
- EmpowermentÂ â€“ motivating young people to forge their own path
- SelflessnessÂ â€“ celebrating the achievements of their peers
- PerseveranceÂ â€“ using integrity and hard work to overcome challenges
- VisionÂ â€“ creative and thriving students