Sixth Form Information
- Sixth Form Introduction
- Higher Education Information and Resources
- Extra Activities
Courses Requiring BMAT
All candidates applying to the following institutions/courses are required to take BMAT:
The Royal Veterinary College: D100, D101, D102
Imperial College London: A100, B900
University College London: A100
University of Cambridge*: A100, A101, D100
University of Oxford: A100, BC98
Ways to prepare:
- Use the official BMAT website http://www.admissionstests.cambridgeassessment.org.uk/adt/bmat/Test+Preparation
- Go through the BMAT preparation book though past students have found this less useful than the websites
- There are courses but past students have found them expensive and of limited use.
- It is really important that you familiarise yourself through one of these with the style of the questions.
- Dr Manley and Mrs Harrison will give essay tutorials and during the Autumn term.
It is a very good ideas to use GCSE revision guides to revise all three Sciences and Mathematics .
Last date for BMAT Entries submitted to AGGS is 23rd September
The BMAT will take place on 2nd November 2011 at 9.00am
The entry fee will be £42.50 though late entry fees will apply for anyone entered between 1st and 14th October 2011.