2011 Christmas Card Competition
On the front of our 2011 official AGGS Christmas card we should like a photograph which has both a winter feel and a school focus.
We are therefore launching a Christmas card competition. Will your photo be on our 2011 card?
Because of the winter atmosphere we are after, you will need to get out snapping very quickly while the weather is still frosty.
The prize will be a £10 voucher but, more importantly, the honour of having your photo on the card.
- Prints or photographs to be handed in to reception (please do not email your photo)
- Your name and form should be printed clearly on the back of the photo<
- Photo must have a winter feel and a school focus
- We are sorry, but entries will not be returned.
- Closing date for handing in entries is FRIDAY 1ST APRIL
- A Guide to Assessment for Yrs 7 and 8 (2011-12)
- Information for Y7, 8, 9 Interim Reports
- Information for Y 13 Spring Reports
Tuesday 21 - Fri 24thMay:
- Y7, 8 & 9 Exams
- School closes for half-term
Stop the habit of wishful thinking and start the habit of thoughtful wishes.
(Mary Martin, actress and singer)