- Pupil Premium
- School History
- School Ethos
- Staff and Governors
- School Policies
- 2008 Ofsted Report
- AGGS Alumnae
- Correspondence with Parents
- Headteacher's Welcome
- Photo Gallery
- Parent Teacher Association
- To encourage every girl to acquire the knowledge, skills and experience necessary, both within and outside the classroom, to promote to the full her spiritual, moral, cultural, mental and physical development.
- To provide a working atmosphere where good relationships between staff and pupils contribute to an effective and enjoyable learning process.
- To encourage pupils to develop confidence, self-respect and a knowledge and understanding of other cultures and lifestyles, and to foster a growing sense of corporate responsibility both within the school and in the wider community.
- To ensure continuity between the primary and secondary stages of education and to prepare pupils for the opportunities, responsibilities and experiences of adult life in an increasingly technological society.
- To establish and maintain links with the community outside the school, welcoming in particular the help and support of the governing body and the parents.
- To provide a variety of opportunities for staff to enhance their professional experience within a rewarding and fulfilling career.